An interactive science exhibit that brings the excitement of discovery to life through hands-on science!
Tammie Ryan, formerly with a national science museum and a former science teacher, has created an exhibit that can transform your school gym into a science center full of hands-on exhibits and activities. Students enjoy investigating science at their own pace in a friendly and inviting environment.
Activities engage students in:
- Simple Machines
- Mind Bogglers
- Newtons Three Laws
- Incorporating force, inertia, mass, matter, gravity, problem solving, and magnetic attraction.
- More physics fun!
Fun with Physics is:
- Tailored for grades k-6
- Easily set up in gyms and multipurpose rooms - appx 1600 square feet
- All hands-on and interactive
- capable of handling up to 80 students per session
- suggested sessions at 40 min, including a 15 min intro and demo
- available for evening programs, family science nights, open house, other events